Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weird morning

This morning i reach office at 7.30.... just to have a nap before working coz i'm feeling a bit dizzy.......
i punch my card at 7.28.... this time is the earliest....
who knows my boss suddenly called me when i just started my notebook, he seems so urgent and ask me to go down waiting for him.... so i waited there..... after three minutes, he came.... so i get into his car..... guess what? he purposely come to office just to ask me to accompany him to eat kampua(mee)!!!!!!!!!!!
At the end..... i reach office at8.30!!! which is my latest record.... hahaha........ been a big boss sometimes really pity... always need to eat alone..... i feel like i'm his personal assistant.... always accopany him for breakfast.... this is the least i can do to repay him..... hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment