Sunday, January 18, 2009

Great Wofking Life

hahaha........... i just take a morning off....... why? because i wanted to sleep more... i was at nearly 40 km away from my office... if i wanted to come i'll need to wake at 5.30 a.m.!!!!!!!!!!! man...... thats certainly life taking........ hehe... lucklly i got a great boss......... my workers quaters are certainly 5 star....... it's a huge banglo with a maid there to clen up my room and my cloth.... and guess what? my boss let me drive a toyota hilux to work.... which is his company's car..........yet i'm just an office boy...... hahahaha......... life is certainly getting greater and greater........... GLORY TO OUR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow... you're enjoying your work is a good thing ah. haha. got big car to drive too.

    ReplyDelete