Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Out station 2

this is my second time out station........ which is two hours later........ hehe........ my 'tau ke niu' (aunty) ask me to bring her brother to air port... his going back to singapore today..... and he got no one to bring him..... his a very nice guy......... that day we hang out and lepak at kuching....... go lots of places to eat........ drive all the way to mjc just to eat chicken wing........ so funny..... he invited me to go to singapore.... and promise to bring me to eat at all the best food in singapore......... really hope can go to singapore soon.....

4 comments:

  1. so good de~ we go do passport then can go there lo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx!!! go singapore dn forget to bring ur kakak :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gong.. whn u got d blog de?? y din tel me ?? ee.. go singapore oso din say de wor..bad bad r !! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. now may be planing to go kl lo.....

    ReplyDelete